1. Growing up, I was a tomboy and I think I still have a lot of that in me. I mean, I am still addicted to Timberland shoes and stuff.
2. I am afraid of germs.
3. I am currently working with a producer from Los Angeles.
4. I am married to a Nigerian and I have two children.
5. I can‘t recall my first kiss... I can‘t remember how it was.
6. I have an obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD).
7. I made my first shilling by painting windows and doing decorations for neighbours during Christmas.
8. I went to school at Loreto Convent, Msongari.
9. My first date happened at age of 14. That is when I got my first boyfriend who ended up breaking my heart.
10. That means I can fall in love real hard.
Habida is a well-known Kenyan singer who returned to the country after a stint in South Africa.