The condition of WWE legend Ric Flair is 'not as grave as first thought'.
TMZ reported that the Nature Boy had suffered a 'very serious' medical emergency and had been admitted to hospital in the Atlanta area.
But Conrad Thompson, who is the partner of Flair's daughter Megan, has allayed fans' fears.
He said Flair and the family were aware of the hospital procedure ahead of the 70-year-old's appearance at the All Action Wrestling Starrcast show next week in Las Vegas.
WWE or Flair's camp are yet to comment.
Flair had a medical scare in 2017 when he was placed in a medically-induced coma for 11 days following an intestine rupture.
The Nature Boy, real name Richard Morgan Fliehr, pulled through and married long-term girlfriend Wendy Barlow the following year.
Flair had a huge 70th birthday bash in February with Jeff Hardy and Triple H among the guests from the WWE.
It also featured Charles Barkley, Evander Holyfield, Dennis Rodman and Todd Gurley.
Flair's last appearance in the WWE was at WrestleMania 35 last month in New York.
He helped Triple H overcome Bastista with an interference at the end of the fight.
Just weeks before, as part of the storyline between Triple H and Batista - actor Dave Bautista, Flair was attacked backstage by the Guardians of the Galaxy star.
This prompted Triple H to accept a retirement match with Batista, with the latter losing thanks to Flair's involvement.
Flair himself was retired on WWE screens back in 2008, when he lost to Shawn Michaels at WrestleMania 24 in Miami.
But Flair later competed in TNA.
A tweet on Flair's account appeared on Thursday afternoon (BST) of a throwback of himself and Rowdy Roddy Piper.
Flair would drink heavily before his scare in 2017, downing as many as five cocktails and 10 beers on a daily basis.
But speaking after his recovery, he said: "I wouldn't even begin to think about drinking.
"If you ever hear that I'm out drinking again, say, 'Ric, you (dummy), you deserve whatever you get."