David Beckham has been banned from driving for six months for using his mobile phone whilst driving his £100,000 Bentley.
The former footballer previously entered a guilty plea by post and was given six points on his licence at Bromley Magistrates' Court this afternoon, which resulted in a ban.
Wearing a dark grey suit, the father-of-four looked dapper as he got out of a black car and walked past photographers into the court building.
The former England captain was charged last month after a member of the public spotted him on the phone while driving his Bentley.
Beckham, 43, admitted using the device while driving in Great Portland Street on November 21.
His case was originally set to be dealt with at Lavender Hill Magistrates' Court last month, but was postponed until today when the star confirmed he would attend.
A court staff member previously said the case was listed on the court system as 'to attend for disqualification'.
But she added: "Although it is listed as 'to attend for disqualification' we don't know if he has enough points for disqualification.
"We don't know if he does have enough points to be classed as a totter."
The magistrate had the power to impose six penalty points and a £200 fine for the charge of using a mobile while driving.
Scotland Yard previously said the star had pleaded guilty by post.
Two months before he was reported for the offence, Beckham was criticised after avoiding prosecution on a speeding charge because of a technicality.
Enlisting the services of celebrity lawyer Nick Freeman, who is dubbed "Mr Loophole", Beckham accepted he drove a loaned Bentley at 59mph in a 40mph zone in west London in January last year.
But he did not face further action because a notice of intended prosecution (NIP) was not received until one day after the statutory 14-day time limit.
Beckham was sent another NIP for the latest incident and was charged on February 5, according to court staff who were unable to access details of a plea.
Mr Freeman also assisted Beckham in overturning an eight-month driving ban in 1999 after arguing that the footballer was trying to escape a paparazzi photographer.