- Akothee laid out 5 regulations that must be adhered to, by everyone who dwells in her house
- The Bosslady took issue with her waking up by 6.00 am only find her daughters sound asleep at 8.00am
The one and only Akothee the Bosslady from the lakeside has come out fully clawed at her children after she found out they sleep way past sunrise and are running her house.
The free-spirited singer is not any different from other mothers who want their children to behave and learn to be independent.
The “baby mama” singer is known to be hardworking with a number of businesses in her name and starting others.
She therefore laid out regulations that are to be adhered by everyone who dwells in her house, especially her eldest daughters.
“I can’t stand seeing people asleep when am already awake by 6.00 am , I go round the house expecting to find them awake about 8.00am,only to find them fully covered in their warm blankets which they don’t even know the prices.
1 .No house helps should attend the girls rooms, nor their laundry.
2. The chef is for madam boss so if you wake up late, prepare your own breakfast.
3. All the rooms in my house should ready by 10.00 a.m., so enda ulale kwa nyasi, ama uende kwako
4. No one comes to the table for lunch with a night dress, please shower before we meet
5. No TV during the day, no one is watching TV unless you are done with your work take it or leave it, you have freedom of migration.
You can’t migrate to anywhere, my girls follow suit, so any visitor should be at par with us, baba Oyoo & Baba Ojwang have no house helps, they do things by themselves yet they should be retiring, with full pockets.
You that has no bank account , you are afraid of breaking your nails, come slowly slaying queens, Oyoo and Ojwang knows that after food you take your plate back to the kitchen, so who are you?
She has resorted to taking her family to the shamba to plough and tend to their garden.