New Mother, singer Qty now to counsel expectant girls
I want to use my experience to help young girls who are going through what I went through,” Qty said.
Sauti Sol: We are not to blame for substandard concert
"That wasn't a Sauti Sol concert. There were a series of pre-BET concerts in Los Angeles and Sauti Sol were just one of the performers..
PRiSK, KAMP answers deejays over licence to play music
This follows outcry by deejays who had threatened to seek legal interpretation of the matter.
Has Recording stable Mandugu Digital split?
“You have never complained before. Why now when my artistes have started to receive airplay. You don’t run the business.
Celebs summon Gor Semelang’o at club 1824
This follows rumours that the philanthropic investor will be vying for the Sam Nyamweya-held seat come the FKE polls slated for October-November this year.
Here's why Victoria Kimani will replace Seyi Shay at Coke Studio
The revelations were made yesterday, only days after Seyi Shay returned home from a trip abroad and announced that she wouldn't be participating in Coke Studio
Facing River Road: The Sh60 million entertainment hub once deemed to be dominated by piracy mafia
The battle for the local entertainment pie is on as youthful artistes fight to contain the influence of the Riverwood market, whose takeover scheme seems unstoppable
Revisiting failed publicity stunts by Kenyan celebrities on social media
What about TV girls, those 9pm prime time news anchors, who post photos of their curvy sexy looks on Instagram, uploading them just before they hit the screen.....
Artiste Moustapha: Nyota Ndogo wants me but does not have the guts
After the release of Colonel Moustapha's raunchy Dodoma Singida, Nyota Ndogo hit back viciously abusing the former Duex Vultures member and rekindling their beef.
The untold story behind Lupita Nyong’o's homecoming visit
We broke the story of Oscar-winning actress Lupita Nyong’o jetting in incognito last Wednesday night and checking into Villa Rosa Kempinski before leaving for Amboseli.
Accused of exchanging sexual favours for their roles in campus politics, Uni beauties now speak out
The positions they hold have made them some of the most popular ladies in their respective universities and theirs is to prove that it is not just a man’s world.
I am a personal assistant to a parliamentarian – Singer Balozi wa Mtaa , now doing music after 2-year financial break
I released a song then but did not have money to support my singing. I was being supported by my parents. I had no job and I was still living at home under my parents’ care.
I’m that douche with glasses on at 6pm – Qoey, the genius behind the ‘Qaine.com’ fashion blog
I take risks. I would not wear anything I don’t like just to please. I love fashion and it gives me a thrill I can’t describe.
Masaku Rugby Fever: All you need to know about the rugby event going down in Machakos
All roads lead to Machakos this weekend as the most popular entertainment-filled Masaku 7s rugby thrill kicks off today. It does not matter who's playing who,
Meet the BMW Motorbike, the biggest in the market and owned by Jean Sabin from Kenya
This bike has the latest technology. It has an in-built engine and arms protector. It doesn’t have chains unlike other bikes.
After BET disappointment, Sauti Sol now eyes MTV MAMA awards
They are in New Jersey for yet another show after the big weekend in Los Angeles, during which they joined the crème de la crème in the showbiz industry during the BET awards.
PHOTOS: Meet billionaire Barry, the Nairobi car enthusiast who has all your dream cars in his front yard
The rides in their yard include a Rolls Royce, Maserati, Lamborghini, Hummer, Ferrari, Mercedes, Range Rover and a futuristic Tron bike. A Bugatti is on its way to Kenya.
Squats define your lower body miraculously - Maureen Bandari, a fashion blogger that caters to curvy girls
P: Where would you never ever buy your make-up? M: River Road. Nothing is genuine there.
Guys who supposedly prey on female artistes fear me. My aggressiveness clearly puts them off - Newest female Rapper Kush Tracey
Teresia Ndoti aka Kush Tracey quit hip-hop group to start her solo career. Here's why she replied to Frasha and Kristoff,
I visit the barber every 72-hours – Jamal Gadaffi, winner of KTN's The Presenter
P: Given that you are into fashion, who would you like to dress if you were a stylist? J: Eden Hazard of Chelsea because I don't like the way he dresses.
Find us on Social Media
- 1Kortney Kardashian and Scott Disick split after he is pictured with ex in Monaco
- 2Unusual things women find sexy
- 3'Mother-in-Law' actress replaces Joey Muthengi as TV host
- 4Sauti Sol to receive red carpet reception as they return from BET Awards
- 5The good, bad and ugly side of Kenyan women
- 6Drama as man wards off armed robbers by declaring he is from Dandora
- 7Dr Tyson, a scientist with rock star status
- 8Men who overcompensate with a big car for a tiny manhood to be ‘manly’
- 9Salute to watchmen, but one 'used and dumped' my housegirl
- 10I walked barefoot from Kikuyu to Nairobi- Evanson Waitiki, owner of controversial Waitiki Farm in Likoni
- 1NTV producer, Miss Tourism finalist perish in road accident
- 2Lupita off after Ohangla dance with Comedian Eric Omondi
- 3President Obama to eat fish and ugali?
- 4Over 6,000 youth throng Machakos for the masaku 7s
- 5Miss world Kenya 2014 hangs out with award winning President Uhuru
- 6Has money been poured ahead of FKF elections?
- 7Happy birthday to Classic's Maina Kageni
- 8It's official, Lupita is in Nairobi
- 9Gor Semelang'o eying FKE Sam Nyamweya's seat
- 10Nairobi Senator Mike Sonko leads Jaguar and Oliech in cerebral palsy charity