Local TV star 'Mshamba' mourns father-in-law
Leading comedian Mshamba, who stars in the popular KTN show, Mshamba, is mourning his father-in-law who passed on last week
I was chips fungwad by Ne-Yo - says popular socialite
A popular socialite says she actually spent a good time with the singer in his hotel together with two girlfriends. She was overheard telling her pals how she 'fungad' Ne-Yo
Joho is the best governor - Nyota Ndogo
Nyota said there were signs that Mombasa artistes are headed to the right direction thanks to the youth policies Joho is initiating to grow the music industry in Mombasa.
Model dumps popular politician and his generous pocket money
Speaking on condition of anonymity, the model told Pulse that she had given up on the monthly Sh100,000 upkeep that the politician's wife has an issue with
EXCLUSIVE: Why Kenyan rapper Abbas kept his second wedding a secret
Abbas Kubaff and his girlfriend, Ann English, walked down the aisle this week, the rapper’s second take since he separated from Baby Gangsta in 2009.
I didn’t steal your wife - Moustapha
"I heard of haters talking about me stealing someone's wife. Me steal a wife... did I steal your wife? No I did not, so shut up, get something to keep you busy
Revisiting failed publicity stunts by Kenyan celebrities on social media
What about TV girls, those 9pm prime time news anchors, who post photos of their curvy sexy looks on Instagram, uploading them just before they hit the screen.....
5 things you don't know about the hottest new matatu in Nairobi!
Hot Steppa won the just-concluded East African Motorshow. The mat’s design is by Choda, the brains behind many graffiti works seen on most matatus plying the city’s roads.
How smoking 'weed' has become common among the youth and their celebrity role models
Last week, a leading celebrity was put behind bars after residents from his neighbourhood called the police alleging that he was smoking marijuana
Is 'juju' hunting Mombasa artistes?
Because juju is real, so the stakeholders say, this artiste has a spell cast on him, he might need to visit a witchdoctor to have his music issues sorted out
Catfight! Huddah insults fellow socialite Vera Sidika after Instragram war
This time around, the former Kenyan Big Brother representative Huddah Monroe started it all and her Instagram page was her launching pad.
I have no beef with Khaligraph, Abbas and Rabbit- Rapper Octopizzo
By now you are already aware that Long Distance Paper Chasers (LDPC) has achieved worldwide recognition. It came second as the most popular on iTunes
Dj Joe Mfalme: I am no king, just a newcomer
When Pulse calls celebrated turn-tablist DJ Joe Mfalme for this face-off involving him and other legends of the decks, he is careful and choosy with his words
Sex parties and jam session corrupting Kenyan high school students
Half of them get into the shopping mall where they buy cigarettes and packets of condoms as well as assorted drinks. They then disappear into the basement of the building.
I am not a socialite - showbiz event planner, Maryann
Socialites are known for a similar social network presence and so since the line is quite thin, people confuse me for a socialite. The thing is, I just organise parties.
Revealed: Events that surrounded the Drake and Meek Mill beef
After weeks of beefing and diss-tracks, it’s time we revealed the events that surround Drake and Meek Mill’s qualms and the aftermath of it all
It's a baby girl as the Rufftones mark anniversary
"Yes, we now have a baby girl called Karen. She is a beautiful bouncing baby girl and our new bundle of joy," Rufftone told Pulse.
Kenyan Celebs who are just too much
Like, really, who cares whether you wanna get ‘shuma irare ndani’ or prefer otherwise? Watever gets you off, wenchski. Yu can even walk ndethe if you want
Looking through the eyes of local female celebrities, we reveal their true character
So people call you a diva, a snob, party animal, tomboy and even bold trendsetter, or perhaps they think you are shy, a reserved introvert. Well, looking through the eyes of local female celebrities
Stick to Italian shoes if you have to wear a suit - Nick Mwaniki, model from the Strut It Africa brand.
Back in the days, I used to wear baggy jeans and oversized shirts. What was I thinking?
Wedding bells are ringing: Daddy Owen's fiancée Farida Wambui speaks out on much awaited D-day
For the first time, Daddy Owen's fiancée Farida Wambui speaks out about falling in love with the gospel singer, their life and future plans
Find us on Social Media
- 1Police reforms: Is this the prettiest cop in town?
- 2American RnB star August Alsina denies working with Kenyan rapper Octopizzo on 'This Could Be Us'
- 3How paraffin bath washes away wrinkles
- 4I am not a socialite - showbiz event planner, Maryann
- 5I have no beef with Khaligraph, Abbas and Rabbit- Rapper Octopizzo
- 6Bongo star Ray C 'thirsting' over President Kenyatta
- 7Sex parties and jam session corrupting Kenyan high school students
- 8Catfight! Huddah insults fellow socialite Vera Sidika after Instragram war
- 9On the night shift: How smart hawkers are making Nairobi a 24-hour economy
- 10Rescue mission left me with a gunshot wound
- 1Do we get another Kenyan American president?
- 2Beyonce behaving badly: Mombasa diva proves to be a handful at Bob's Bar
- 3Why Ne-Yo's bouncer threw Sauti Sol's Delvin out of club party
- 4This taxi man almost raped me, says former BBA Kenya representative Ann Mbaru
- 5I don't care what my husband thinks, I would do anything Ne-Yo asks of me, says female celebrity
- 6Singer Nessa discharged after accident involving Nation's John Muchiri
- 7Tanzanian singer Ray C to perform first Kenyan show since rehab