Young men, these cougars want you to satisfy their 'deep intimate desires' for Sh20,000 per day
A group calling itself Nairobi Cougar Lounge, a private members club based in Lavington is making a shocking but lucrative offer to young men with a big sexual appetite
Showbiz girl, Noti Flow: I am way much sexier than Avril
New sassy showbiz girl Noti Flow has asked celebrated singer Avril to hit the gym saying she is no longer looking good
Jamaican dancehall artiste: Goat horns, devilish? Doesn't bother me!
So you think getting goat horns implants is devilish? Well, not so for Kenardo Robinson
Zari moves into Tanzanian singer Diamond' Platnumz's new house
Zari the bosslady has officially settled in the Tanzanian singer's new house
Comedian Churchill: Why UAP Insurance banked Sh72M on me
Comedian Daniel Ndambuki aka Churchill says the Sh72 million deal he sealed with UAP Insurance on Monday is a unique one, and “probably, the first of its kind”
Singer Marya in business with top politician's daughter
The Chokoza singer has formed a company with a daughter of one of the most influential senators in the country
Size does matter: 10 agonising things short women go through every day
Here are 10 things only short girls like Avril and Yemi Alade will understand
Where are you putting your money - Is it on Willy Paul, Bahati or Papa Dennis?
The battle for the gospel great of 2015 seems to be a race between Willy Paul, Bahati and newcomer Papa Dennis. We take a look at this three-horse race. Who will win?
From questinable age difference to billions of investment, former TPF star, Steve Nyabwa and wife speak out
Away from the TPF attempt that was meant to be Steve Nyabwa's showbiz breakthrough and the rumours that he was dating a sugar mummy
Juicy black Laura Oyier: I am not a socialite, not married and not interested in children
With one stroke of genius, 27-year-old Laura Oyier managed to steal the limelight from our glorified socialites and other matters of national importance when her court case went viral
From Diamond Platnumz to Yemi Alade, celebrated musicians jetting into the country
Diamond who has been banking over Sh4 million for every Nairobi visit is coincidentally in Nairobi with his Ugandan girlfriend Zari
I don’t like many clothes on myself - Upcoming rapper, Noti Flow
Noti Flow: We could call twerking the black girl’s favourite dancing style or just some way of showing some sex appeal
The secret slang used by Kenyan youth to send each other sexual content messages
Sexting, the practice of sending sexually explicit messages and images is the latest phenomenon among the youth, stirring up every fantasy at the click of a button
Meet the DJs who make you rock the dance floor down at the Coast
Top DJs at the seaside city: Who is the decks master of them all? See whose ill flow is blowing in the mad cheddar
New boys in town-Meet the sheriffs who are spending big on their cars
Besides enjoying car racing, a sport that is attracting many young urban Kenyans who have formed automobile clubs, Pulsers are going full nine yards by pimping their rides
With men asking for sexual favours? No, I won't allow my daughter join the showbiz!
The local showbiz industry is hostile to upcoming female musicians with claims of men asking for sexual favours to producers treating them with less dignity
Kenya's most popular crowd-pulling musicians-Who rules the industry?
They have mastered their art, know how to read the mood and connect with their fans. Wherever they go, they magically end up stealing the show. They also have the experience and a hit portfolio to show for their fame.
Coast rapper to release diss-track targeting Kenyan showbiz
Controversial coast rapper Kaa La Moto is set to release a diss-track that attacks almost everyone on the Kenyan showbiz scene.
Singer KRG: The 24-year-old who runs investments worth millions
At 24 years of age, he manages property worth millions besides sporting a flashy lifestyle with top-of-the-range rides
Rapper G-Kon: Socialites are lively and awesome company
G-Kon: The industry is corrupt; everyone in Kenya is becoming corrupt. Change is needed ASAP
Clean fashionable pair of loafers wins it for former TPF5 contestant, Lulu Kibaara
Lulu Kibaara: I would never wear the trending flat doll shoes made of plastic. That’s simply fashion gone wrong
Upcoming artiste Rosa's lips are her selling point
Singer Rosa: one fashion trend I hope never comes back is the man made eyebrows
Artiste, Sugar: If I could, I would steal Lupita Nyongo’s wardrobe and create new Nicki Minaj look
Sugar: The fashion trend which is a no-no for me is booty shorts. I have never tried them out.
Southern Sudan-born artiste, Baby One's take on worst Kenyans' habits
Rapper Baby One: Kenyan ladies are are beautiful, educated and behaved
Find us on Social Media
- 1Popular singer nursing head injuries after an attack in Kisumu
- 2Tale of bright Kenyan students enrolling for prestigious medicine course, only to drop out
- 3Kenyans turn their anger on Churchill for hosting and celebrating con pastor Victor Kanyari
- 4SportPesa fever bites campus soccer's 'mashabiki'
- 5Why top celebrities are selling their “goodies”
- 6Mobile phone rape app launched in Kenya
- 7Former beauty queen Cecilia Mwangi gives orphans a surprise visit
- 8My campo chick, now my wife, bought me a music system - CEO, Mt Kenya University
- 9Singer Davido and DJ Cuppy’s trip to Kenya angers their Nigerian fans
- 10Recording label Ogopa Deejays gets its tune back
- 1Shaffie Weru in a showdown with guards as Davido delivers a lacklustre perfomance in Carnivore
- 2MP blacks out inside toilet
- 3Recording label Ogopa Deejays gets its tune back
- 4Gloria Muliro wins big in Sh31 million artistes' collection
- 5Former beauty queen Cecilia Mwangi gives orphans a surprise visit
- 6Singer Jaguar mocks Ringtone's fasting for a Range Rover
- 7Mombasa 'mama mboga' wins Sh1M after daughter buys her a set top box
- 8Ugandan President Museveni mourns fallen singer, AK47
- 9Meet this new 36-year-old Kenyan millionaire